Hey EOFIRE Listeners:
Learn From bLU Talks Founder and Multiple-
Time TEDx Speaker Corey Poirier about
how you can…
“Be Seen, Be Heard, Create Impact.”
In this first time Training you will learn the secrets to create
Influence, Impact and position yourself as an Expert that Corey has
learned during interviews with 6,500 of the world’s top Influencers
(including the likes of Deepak Chopra, Les Brown, Lisa Nichols, and
John Lee Dumas)
DETAILS ABOUT THE TRAINING:
January 16th, 2023
Time Until Training...
Some of the Secrets Corey will reveal include…
- How to speak on stages at events at Harvard, Columbia, Cambridge, UCLA and others and how to leverage those stages for maximum impact
- How to co-author books with the world’s top Thought Leaders and how to leverage those opportunities instantly.
- How to stop chasing sales
- How to get game changing visibility
- How to get instant credibility
- How to get a bigger voice so you can reach and impact more people
- How to secure top podcasts (like EOFire)
- How to get the attention of the world’s top influencers (i.e. Corey has worked in some capacity with everyone from Jack Canfield to James Redfield ‘Celestine prophecy’ to UFC Legend Ken Shamrock to the late Bob Proctor to JLD to Evan Carmichael to Lisa Nichols to Jeff Walker to Mark Victor Hansen and many others)
- How to secure big name endorsements (including for your book)
- How Corey became a multiple-time TEDx Speaker and a Wall Street Journal / USA Today Bestselling Author)
WARNING: This training will fill up quickly. Don’t miss out!
Sign Up Below To Save Your Spot
Corey Poirier is a multiple-time TEDx Speaker and the founder of the fast growing bLU Talks Brand. He is also the host of the top rated ‘Let’s Do Influencing’ Radio Show, and has been featured in multiple television specials. He is also a Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Apple Books and Kobo Bestselling Author, Award Winning Author, and the co-author of the Wall Street Journal / USA Today Bestseller, Quitless.
A columnist with Entrepreneur and Forbes magazine, he has been featured in/on various mediums and is one of the few leaders featured twice on the popular Entrepreneur on Fire show.
He has also interviewed over 6,500 of the world’s top leaders and he has spoken on-site at Harvard, and Columbia University, and more recently to Microsoft team leaders and at Kyle Wilson’s Inner Circle retreat which has featured everyone from Brian Tracy to Mark Victor Hansen to Phil Collen (Def Leppard).
Also appearing on the popular Evan Carmichael YouTube Channel, he is a New Media Summit Icon of Influence, was recently listed as the # 5 Influencer in Entrepreneurship by Thinkers 360, and listed on the 2021 Brainz CREA Global Awards as an honouree, and he is a Humanitarian Hero Award Nominee, Entrepreneur of the Year Nominee, Champion Award (Business from The Heart) nominee, Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year Nominee (SUCCESS), and to demonstrate his versatility, a Rock Recording of the Year Nominee who has performed stand-up comedy more than 700 times, including an appearance at the famed Second City.